and all the other drivel here

1. 498 Posts.
    All these stocks to pick from and waddaweget? KCGEMSLUMMULOXRHDRSWTHCY and the like.
    In the interests of saving time, money, heartache and endless whining posts on why pieceofcrap Pty. Ltd should be the next thing, I've complied a shortlist of those over-rated, over-exposed, over-valued or overlooked at this septic whorehouse of opinion.
    What we are looking for here is general trend with a bit extra.
    If you dont like these comments, too bad for you.

KCG Going down, needs to throw buckets of gold nuggets on the table at the next boardroom meeting to convince anybody of anything. Spot On?

LUM Going down, Until they light the horizon from east to west. If 50c goes, oops!

OXR Going up, copper up, gold, yes well, To think everyone got frightened by a little rights issue. Good buying to the watchful.

HDR Nothings gonna stop her now, if Ronald McDonald doesnt go thru with his rumoured T/A then may slip, but sooner or later...

HCY Going down, pints, shaddup

MUL going up, EddiefreakinMcGuire, anything he touches makes him money, is it true he's in this? I hate this stock but what can you do?

EMS Going down, Pommypull, shaddup

SWT Going up, dipping slightly but business is growing

VTI Holy smoke, the fruit jubes were right!!! Going up!!

PCL GOing up, retrace, but looks like more upside to come

MCR going down, cant get past 90c, are they out of Ni or something?

How about the big boys?

RIO going up, up, up! Damn the broker downgrades, damn the torpedos!

BHP UP! all the way

AMP Oh you little beauty!! Watch this little beauty rocket. Nothing else could go wrong surely?

TLS Ziggy, youre fired, you've got ten minutes to clear your desk Down

STO Up, until they blow something else up

NCP going down, he's old, its over.

There it is, any requests, I'm here all week.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.