CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

and ask the asx

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    ... why Raptor wasnt spun off to shareholders as declared.

With 2+ mill ozs Gold next to a Newmont producer, ALK gold royalties to look forward to and all the SEXY stuff in NSW indicated at first pass, Raptor itself would have been sitting at HIGHER value on its own in this market than the NIL value it obviously has assigned inside the CMR mess that HNC will end up full masters over !!!

IMO this has been a brilliant strategic move by HNC and surprised why ASX et al aint asking the right questions. Surprised our Board didnt sense it.

And re lack of vision .........what about the 20 - 40 mill tonnes est of iron ore CMR was eager to give control to Territory iron at the start of an iron ore boom for a poss buck a tonne royalty sitting 80ks from Darwin port ? Thats too old to worry about I know but another point to add to the long list.

Minor points of "without prejudice apparent gross incompetence (?)" like not taking advantage of the U-boom and placing stock (for TSX listing or not) at 5 bucks when they could have, like competent peers did at the time and are still alive ....... PDN, EQN MBN etc.

And why the string of executive departures at a time when all was supposed to be going along nicely and we were told so?

WHY WHY WHY ....... we have never been advised, but instead been allowed to continue supporting the stock while obviously some were baling out in a hurry.

So many things to consider but our regulators aint capable of regulating or are undermanned.

As it stands, IMO CMR will be carved up WHOLE by 3 foreign entities and HNC (PRC) will end up buying out the other 2 ... Coffee House (Isle of mann) and Cornell (USA) ....... and our GOV and administrators will allow this to happen while we the shareholders are left like stunned mullets asking WHY !!!

What do the FEDS think of such things? Maybe some Qs need to be directed to the PM, the Minister for National Resources and his Shadow espesh, to get some Qs asked in session ?

Time for the Media to delve into CMR and the national implications of allowing foreign entities to acquire our ozzie assets via the back door exploiting our DEFICIENT regulations in place ?

Send some Qs to yr MPs as well as concerned citizens wonderingwhy we are giving away our assets to foreigners with a smile if u want Qs answered. Anyone seen the film "Mars Attacks" ?

I am very pi###d off with the speed of demise of CMR when it could have all been prevented with a couple smart and easy moves when at about a buck sp. WHY WERENT WE ASKED ????????? Too many accidents and unfortunate coincidences here for mine. Then again I try and think at both sides of the equation like an engineer.

I still dont know WHY this has happened ... do you ???

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.