CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

They dont waste time in beginning the carve up hey ? Stunned to...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    They dont waste time in beginning the carve up hey ? Stunned to see this so fast when we were preparing our stage 2 submissions by Mar 5.

Reckon they are moving fast cos they dont want poss of exposing something ? And FEDS sit back and watch as this ozzie asset is just handed over to the foreigners ? Over my dead body said PM Gorton. Whats Ruddie saying ?

The national disgrace evolves and we still sit like stunned mullets wondering WHY.

We desperately need a young gun lawyer and a hotshot reporter to who want to make names for themselves. I am sure much exists for them who want to delve but so much happening now where do u start.

What happens to stage 2 proof of debt applications now ??? Are they binned ?

Welcome to the share market and the RIDICULOUSLY INADEQUATE powers of the toothless tigers who call themselves regulators .... and our manchurian candidates who call themselves Ozzies !

This would NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN IN PRC .... they look after thier national assets. Here we smile and say "thank you" master ?

IMBOOC and without prejudice ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.