ASX 0.29% $63.10 asx limited

and fools rush in, page-99

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Heavens sake
    Being a newbie to HC I must admit I've made some dubious posts re CVI so I have resolved to read that thread and steer clear of posting until I have something of substance to add - particularly after todays shenanigans. Glad I wasn't a part of that!
    What I have noticed, though, is that we have witnessed a poster providing a commentary on commentary (while criticising others for doing so) and then adopting an air of superiority re the posts of those he / she finds problematical. Let me cite some e.g.'s
    1. Finishing a post by writing "I'm only posting what everyone else is thinking" Curious that this poster has assumed the mantle of public defender and actually knows what others are thinking.
    2. Correcting the spelling of others when this poster states in a post "...disseminate what others are saying" the word is actually discern.
    3. I do have a great deal of sympathy for the mods here but alternative views should not be squashed simply because some favoured (my perception) sector is complaining.
    4. Stating that free speech is a defence of the "trouble makers" is ludicrous particularly when the same poster states that "what they don't realise is that free speech applies to others as well" Well that's quite correct but the point is semantically mute so it's not a point of difference? QED
    I would contend that all posts are open to fair criticism (abuse and denigration should not be a part of that) However one poster uses 2 distinct strategies in shielding themselves from questioning or criticism they are:
    1. Adopt a position of self righteousness and simply dismissing others as dweebs or trouble makers, or
    2. Do the 'puppy roll over on the back' routine and solicit sympathy from others who then go on to have a ping at the critic.
    Anyway they are my views and I will stick to reading threads for some time and hopefully shed my dweeb status at some point in the future. Maybe just stick to my favoured NMS.
    Oh and reading the posts by trent26!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.10
Change
0.180(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $12.23B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.97 $63.63 $62.61 $17.85M 282.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 923 $63.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.11 576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.