SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

and here come the mops., page-26

1. 1,149 Posts.
    ST investors whom have found out the flow maybe a couple of weeks away are selling up today.

Same as Tony I asked the same question... I speculated that the SP would come back to mid 2s before daytraders take a position for any up news next week.

Good buying risk-reward wise now- IMO. They have great readings and it looks to be commercial- IMO. Yet this is the chance we take- not commercial then the other projects commencing soon must deliver. Regardless if this well is not commercial we back in the 1's very fast. If it is we have blue skies ahead.

The MD is very direct and straight forward without any hype, unlike other oilers. The results are being delivered now- IMO.

For my money it safer taking a position now for any upside, as next week Daytraders will probably push it to mid to high 3s before the flow rate after fracturing.

Hope all goes according to plan. If my order for 2.6c gets filled I will be very heavily weighted in this play. Yet more confident in this play than other oilers I have looked into...

Also I recall an Oilers Magazine highly recommending this company, a few weeks ago. This kept it on my watch list. Buying in the 1s, then 3s, now it in the 2s... Hopefully fill in the 2s before any flow rates come out.

Any this is the way I am playing this one after looking into the various projects. This one could be a company maker, worth the risk below 3- IMO. Preferably mid 2s... Will be surprised if heads below mid 2s. IMO.

Many other projects to come online soon. Check out their website for those who have not and presentation issued late last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.