DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

and i'll join you over there kemp.....

1. 535 Posts.
    Well, it is after much thought that I have decided to join Kemp and a few others by getting out of EXM.

My exit at my average purchase price (1.6c).

Perhaps impatience has got the better of me - but after much consideration, I feel that there are better places to park my cash for the time being. I hardily think I am impatient, as I am moving my money to other stocks that I have been waiting to get into for a few weeks - so I have the same amount of cash invested, but hopefully in something giving me a return

Whilst my portfolio is up 50% in the past 6 months or so, exm has gone sideways. I wish I had got out with one of the few upward jumps in SP a few weeks back.

I looked through the investor preso today and whilst I can see that the mgmt are an iprovement on the board of 12 months ago, I can see the next 6 months as a fairly money hungrey exercise and feel that this will hold back the SP. It seems everyone is getting a feed at the trough except for the loyal shareholders.

Hope fully your feeing time will come, and I will continue to watch and keep my fingers crosed for you all!

AtM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.