DSE 0.00% $3.60 dropsuite limited

and i'll join you over there kemp....., page-11

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi ATM and all.

I too am not trying to annoy anyone at all, however it is absolutely ludicrous and negligent at best to multiply the ounces in the ground......in various pods displaced across a lease as well.....to try and make some sort of comparison with looking at CAPEX and OPEX.

Sure, EXM have provided guidance for these figures, but as every faithful shareholders say about the July 2009 12 month Planning Guidance (of which they have missed every target set), why on earth , or more to the point, how on earth could anyone give one shred of credence to any figures/guidance/estimates put forth by EXM or Associates?? Answer: you would be absolutely clinically insane to do so!!!

And Mr. T, 10c by years end...that is a 450 million dollar company and that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

As for the Tanami having upside potential......it is a piece of dirt waiting to be drilled......alot of money to be spent there too....before it gets anywhere near being an "asset"......so really merely a liability at the moment and EXM should not even looking at touching that piece of ground until TC becomes a cash producer.

Again....if EXM hits 3c by years end I will be blown away....there HAS to be more discounted issues for mates announced by mid-year... the residual cash and burn rate will see it necessary.

Cheers.

K

Sentiment: trade it for 10-20% on the pumps.......Kent is consistently selling into pumps....is he stupid or crazy??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.60
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $252.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.60 $3.47 $385.2K 107.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2847 $3.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 25517 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.