DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Hey Kemp,Appreciate your cautionary posts, which I take to be...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey Kemp,

Appreciate your cautionary posts, which I take to be good advice in regards to all stock market speculation and being wary of the many shonks around who are primarily mining the shareholders. It pays to know when a company is continually raising capital with no view of really developing its asset.

I would sell out of EXM if I thought that they were wasting the capital raising of $10 million and not developing the Tennant Creek gold project. Sure it's going to take more money to get to mining stage, not the least being a treatment plant. However, the development is going ahead as outlined, and is looking like a very good project with a large high grade open pittable deposit at Juno, with possibilities of early cash flow from tailings and shallows.

The revitalized management team has identified a number of development cases, which could minimise the future dilution of shareholders. Not to say there won't be dilution in some form to get there, but the share price should also rise to reflect the stronger position the further down the track we get to mining. I am watching closely to ensure they are working strongly towards this end, and apart from some delays, I believe they have presented a strong development plan and are on track with it.

I wouldn't want to put any figure on what the sp may be, in the near future, the end of the year or when the first gold is poured. I would like to point out though that your incorrect when you said that a 10c sp would price the company at $450 million. It would actually be $258m based on current ordinary shares, $279m if you count EXMOA's, which aren't due until end of 2012.

Good luck with your next investments AndyTheMan. Good to have your input, and keep an eye on EXM as the year progresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.