CUL 0.00% 0.7¢ cullen resources limited

I posted this some time ago but watch what develops in very near...

1. 86 Posts.

I posted this some time ago but watch what develops in very near future

I Totally agree with that snakebelly.

During 2007 Cullen reassessed the tenements’ overall gold potential using laterite geochemistry and prospecting, and has outlined an As-Sb-Au anomaly that is interpreted to extend from Graf’s Find in the south to Southern Prospect in the north (12 x 3.5 km). The Au-As-Sb anomaly is well-defined, strikes approximately NNE, and is distinct on a regional scale; it has a maximum Au result of 258 ppb (fire assay) in lateritic residuum.

visible gold (match head-sized nuggets)
    (Analytical results are pending.)

12 x 3.5 km). That is a lot of ground

But i will throw 2 more out of left field.

(1) EL 26142 and EL 25716 are located approximately 140km ENE of Alice Springs. Exploration for uranium has previously been
    carried out in the region by PNC,in 1992 which located the "Yambla Prospect" within ELA 26142.

Cullen’s field investigations have confirmed that there are indications of uranium mineralisation in the Yambla prospect area, with location of elevated scintillometer readings related to spot occurrences (as nodules) of a black mineral with a yellow weathering product – thought to be pitchblende (uraninite) . A grab sample of surface soil taken from an area of elevated scintillometer readings, assayed 4.21% U3O8 (repeat 4.03% U3O8) with 0.58% Thorium.)

Have look at the last paragraph
    (repeat 4.03% U3O8) with 0.58% Thorium.)

(2)PROJECT GENERATION – Possible Carbonatite
    The Company has been granted two exploration licences in the northern Yilgarn region of Western Australia,
    which covers two interesting aeromagnetic features which may be carbonatites. One of the aeromagnetic
    anomalies is a sub-circular-shaped aeromagnetic anomaly that measures ~5km x 4km (see Figure). Current,
    published regional geological maps show the feature to be: “an Archaen intrusive of unknown type, low
    magnetisation” ; or the “Albion Downs carbonatite”. Cullen has reviewed available previous exploration
    reports and carried out first pass ground reconnaissance over the aeromagnetic anomaly. This review
    suggests that there has been very little previous exploration and no drill testing of this large and prominent
    magnetic feature which therefore remains unexplained.
    Figure - AEROMAGNETIC ANOMALIES, located approximately 35km east of the Yeelirrie uranium
    deposit in the NE Goldfields, to be drill tested as a possible, carbonatite intrusive.
    Cullen’s tenement

PROJECT GENERATION – Possible Carbonatite
    Page 18 QUARTERLY REPORT for the period ending 31 March 2008

dyor my opinion only

Regards Stef

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1266850 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 253588 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.