GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

and let the dumping began :), page-31

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Im not going to argue with your opinion snowy its quite valid and of course could play out the way you say.

IMO though i think there is about a 30% chance of this happening, so i think the odds are against this possibilty.

But i must say you do have me thinking and im not trying to be smart here, but i will seriously try to free up some other funds just in case this does become a reality.

Im very comfortable with my investment in GGP and so will try to top up as much as i can in the event of any short term weakness.

The GGP story is getting stronger by the day, i see April and May as being a truly transformational time for GGP with some factual flow rates and the possibility of JV or new acreage positions and not forgetting the horizontal drilling plan.

The only negatives i can see is if the outstanding legal issues continue because i know the market hates these issues even though it is only 25% and loss of being operator, its still significant in the eyes of the market and creates a worry and uncertanty in the background.
    Anyway lets hope for the best and who knows we may have just aquired full ownership legally as of today being the 23rd.
    Im sure this will all be made clearer very soon and can get resolved in a favourable way for GGP.

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.