And more bovine excrement from their ABC., page-141

1. 83,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I think zip is an excellent example of why the cc debate should be done in bite sized chunks

I think there are a lot of people like zip about - and I think that they are perfectly capable of seeing things, observing and coming to a conclusion that cc is real, it's huge and it's happening

zip is an outdoors person and relates to people who work in nature - if one gave zip a plane ticket and lots of time to get out, talk to farmers and fisherman and visit places at the edges - like Siberia etc - visit grape growers on the English coast, and french growers in the north and south - etc

zip would come back home sold on cc

mm and Co2 is a different matter ------------ it's an invisible gas in a tiny proportion - up there somewhere

yes, you can listen to people - but, you can't see anything that you can logically relate to - because there's nothing to see 'up there'.

You can see the grapes - you can tell that they now grow in England because it's warmer.

You can walk up a glacier that is now ice free. You can see the sites where houses in Juneau washed away all because a glacier melted and released a flash flood. You can see the same in France last year where there were flash floods from glacier melt - not a drop of rain anywhere nearby

you can see the dead olive groves, you can talk to families who've been on the land for centuries, you can see the paintings from hundreds of years back and photos from over 100 years ago

but, you can't see Co2

to many people -------- it's just not a saleable idea

if people want to learn about cc and what it's doing - all they have to do is to get out

why is it? ------- different kettle of fish.

And what in fact is the real risk? ---------- the real risk is what it all means for all of us - and that's coming and dawning - at an increasing pace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.