AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

(1) at current nickel prices a direct ship project is not...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    (1) at current nickel prices a direct ship project is not economic. Sorry, but it's just not going to fly.
    We been through this one a number of times and even if nickel prices fell further we would still be making a profit, a statement not many companies can make
    (2) whatever the wishes of shareholders are there is still long way to go with the legal process. This has ready gone on for years and will go for more.
    Incase you missed it, the case is over..... what legal process are you on about?
    (3) Sumitomo has the funds, it can rearrange it's land holdings and wait until Axiom run out of money. Clearly they are prepared to wait years.
    SMM is digging a grave for itself deeper and deeper by the day, you claim you have been there, can you please inform me of ANY SMM presence in Honiara? can you tell me the current relationship between SI gov and SMM?
    (4) why did management spend money on a project where the legal title to the ground was uncertain and it's been uncertain for a decade?
    Uncertain? we had all rights and agreements issued by government bodies, where is there confusion?

"I don't hold AXIOM but I have followed this project for a decade. I have been on the ground in the Solomons, visited the ministry and both projects"
    Considering Axiom only applied for Isabel in October 2010 this shows me your a SMM fan and if you really have followed the project then you will know SMM never progressed past a LOI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.