AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi, of course I'm not insinuating that avq is responsible for...

1. 2 Posts.
    Hi, of course I'm not insinuating that avq is responsible for the posts on hot cooper, I would imagine ( and hope) they are busy trying to get a positive outcome.
    My general feeling of this feeling forum has been stated, which is that anything that is not 100% positive for avq is ridiculed as down ramping . This is based on long time observations of the posts over the year  I've had the shares.

As a holder in avq, in what for me was a very large percentage of my savings, I hope that the avq team have forged bonds strong enough to pull the various parties together and we can all be happy.

Anyways that's it from me, I won't be commenting on this forum again.

QUOTE="Waterblunt, post: 17377543, member: 192660"]LMAO.

No it doesn't mate.

It DOES NOT show AVQ in a 'bad light'. IF what you say were true (and sometimes emotions get the better of us all), it would show the individual posters in a bad light. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only reason you would try and draw AVQ as an entity into it would be if you were trying to sully the good name and reputation of the company.

Now given you are a fellow share holder I doubt that you would be trying to do that.

Moreover, given correct information and the ability to answer questions is at the forefront of your mind may I ask;

'Are you trying to cast dispersions on AVQ or acknowledge that AVQ is in no way responsible for ANY of the posts on HC. Moreover, that far from being considered corrupt and mischievous, as other companies operating (sorry.....land banking), in the Solomon's have been labeled, AVQ has excellent standing both with the locals and the government'?

Thanks in advance for your considered response fellow share holder.

GLTAH and Jazz.[/QUOTE]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.