LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

and now for something completely different, page-10

1. RVR
    6,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2336
    Thanks CT; I did look up your reference and it is indeed apposite to our LYC situation.
    A major relatively new issue is the global prevalence of 'instantly available information' via the net - regardless of its accuracy, provenance or source reliability. Perhaps a classic current example is the so-called analysis of LYC and MCP picked up and now widely circulating via ninemsn from FNArena. The source of this very damaging article contains serious factual errors, as well as some correct facts. But because it is now getting wide circulation many browsers, including HC posts who don't take the trouble to check back on the actual facts, are likely to reach possibly very costly nvestment conclusions from the most readily available 'data source'.
    Then, of course, the wrong published analysis conclusion may well become fact - if enough shareholders react to it.
    What to do? All I can hope for is that enough interested people like the more thoughtful (LT) HC posters and LYC management and other serious investors try to present verifiable facts and attempt to point out published errors... But I'm not sanguine about my hope that 'the truth will out'!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.