LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

and now for something completely different, page-17

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    RVR

Omg, please ignore the silly personal attacks. I and I'm sure many others appreciate your informed updates about matters connected with REEs and Lynus. And if you develop opinions based on your industry contacts, I would like to continue to hear them.
    We all draw our conclusions from many sources, and there are obvious difficulties when our company is involved in a foreign country with opaque governance processes, etc. That's why we English speakers particularly appreciate some input from Malay speakers, especially from those who also have knowledge of this 'rare' industry.

rvr I can see you have cultivated wisedom your description and assessment of OMG is very worthy ive always found OMG very imformative and complete always providing links and credible suport for his postings
    And ive often read the posts where his gone out of his way to suport some that get burnt by others that have no compassion or consideration where omg will correct and encourage those that may lack knowledge or might have genuinely just got it wrong OMG is a true teacher i too highly value his input in this forum

regards Alanpro
    ''Attitude dtermines Altitude''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.