TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

and now for something completely different....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    you're probably not gonna like this much but I won't be losing any sleep over that.

one subject that doesn't get any attention in posts on TNG is that of grades and mine life.

not saying I'm an expert in these matters but.... it appears to me that TNG does not have e.g. spectacular vanadium grades when compared to the really big Vanadium players such as Largo (who also have VERY low costs). Not hard to find better grades even with say, YRR or SYR for example.

which leads me to mine life. It's gonna take $700 million to get a mine fully up and running - this is not small change - and investors want a decent bang for their buck when stumping up that sort of cash. Thing is, would potential suitors be excited by a 20-yr mine life? maybe they would if the grades to be mined were super rich, but is that the case with TNG?

now it might eventually turn out that TNG mine life can be extended, or that better grades will be found, but as things stand it appears to me that the MtPeake project is OK sort of, but that it's not a knock-down certain proposition that big investors will be falling over themselve to get on board.

In recent times TNG have done little further work to enhance their MtPeake grades that I could find (forget the graphite it's a no show) so I'm wondering whether they've done enough to entice Posco/Woojin etc to open their wallets?

Maybe I'm wrong about all this - and I'm not taking the trouble to post all the previous announcements about drilling results either, you can do that for yourselves - but MtPeake just doesn't look anything like a spectacular proposition when compared to the really big players.... just saying.

don't let me down all you rampers out there, be my guest, have a go at me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.