NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

No disrespect to the media! But when i see a thread title like...

1. 13,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2780
    No disrespect to the media! But when i see a thread title like that, im not even going to read it because its

But BULLSHIT, total BULLSHIT, how do these people live with themselves, people followed this guys "free". " Expert " advice on gold and a market collpased,,,,,he loved getting headlines,,,,he was one of the perma bulls

This is a discrace, people new to the space need to do some reasearch on their calls

The final major call gaining worldwide media reports from jimboooo was at 1655 approx,,,,,his headline advice to the world of gold buyers as his,buy calls all the way down from 1900 had failed was

......."Stare them in the eyes and Go ALL IN.............

Most reckless thing i have ever heard from a so called expert...And i enjoyed discussing its total recklessness on the gold forum,,,a couple of the unbalanced there went nuts on that call,,,,i had a great night trading against that call

ALL IN...........what a joke,,,what kind of call was that

He went quiet for a while and when it hit below 1500 i saw him on bloomberg or cnbc in an interview saying words to the effect......"oh yes i knew it would fall im hedged..."

The current market is full of celeb shot callers with introductions liike,,,,this is so and so he correctly called the housing bubble of 2008 or the crash of 2009,,,,,,,,,,,, the same people have been calling a 20 pc correction continually since dow 10500,,,,,,,,

One of the few that seemed to actually make a generational fortune from correctly trading the crash was paulson,,,,,,,,he has given alot back,,,,,but he came from nowhere and he still has billions

Dr doom is another one,,,,,i had never heard of him, never seem him on tv,,,but when the market crashed ,,,sudenly he called it, gains credibility and suddenly he is a voice,,,,,,,he is also the guy near the low on the s and p on cnbc came out and said he expected 20 pc more downside,,,,and here we are at another all time high.....

Now it will go to 900,,,,on ya jimmmmmbooooooo

How do these guys still get airtime

Do your own research, makes your own calls,,,,my opinion never buy or sell based on a face on TV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.