SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

and now it's time

1. 2,313 Posts.
    Hey SWEan’s,

As many of the longer term posters, and those that have read the complete thread will be aware. …

The time I have been able to allocate to researching and understanding SWE was brought about by my personal circumstances & employment status. (Resigned to renovate and sell my house, and take a break).

I am pleased to say that I have now secured some employment which is going to take much of my time….So I doubt that I will be able to post much, if at all on HC moving forward. (Any Company).

With SWE’s performance over the last couple of weeks, and securing a job….I am very tempted to buy a lotto ticket tomorrow and go for the hat-trick :)

In signing off, I’d like to thank the posters around when I started researching SWE, and other new and old posters, who have made serious contributions to this thread.
    Many will not know the value of their contributions….but they may well have provided the basis of a line of thinking for me to investigate and share, thus meaning we had a team effort!

I am still a holder.

I am still 100% positive for the future.

I have always approached my posting with an honest & serious flavour (and some fun and silliness from time to time….See link at bottom ?).

This thread is a credit to its posters….

Remember:
    “None of us is as smart as all of us”.

I wish everyone all the best in everything.

Sincerely,

PP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UXyOy16fYw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.