KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

and now ?

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear holders,

A famous poet from Brazil wrote a poem name .. and now Joseph ?

All the way the poet ask to Joseph.. what you will do if... because if you do that than...
    And all poem looks like doesn't matter what Joseph wants to do always goes wrong...

Any similarity is not coincidence..

I assume (except really very very few guys at that stage),maybe 95% of all holders carry huge losses from small ones (10%) to major ones more than 70% if calculate inclusive interest rate apply over capital invested..

What remain to all of us is one the most unconfortable situation...

If we sell and assume the loss two things come on board..

1st) How can we cope if after sell days,weeks or months later the share goes to 5,6,7,8 and so on ? Who really wants carry such bad feeling to carry a loss for several years and sell just seconds before the raise of price ?

2nd) But if we don't sell we also must listen all TV,newspaper showing (again) year after year most people doing at least 10/15% (between dividends and capital grow) or the lucky ones 25/35%..
    Look that year after year and see our share goes in the wrong way really leave a very bad feeling...

Sometime ago,some people was upset my demands for short term results and they raise the flag,,Karoon is a long term share... Even if I ask what is long term (because 2010 to 2014 probably is reasonable long term isn't it ?
    Even under such situation the loss exist and in some sittuations dramatic..

Please consider we have several holders that bought at 7.50, 8.50 even 9 or 10 !!! and imagine that 3,4,5 years ..

And now Joseph ?

Changing the subject

I spent the 3 last days making saome "experiences" in buy/sell the same volume of shares(loosing the commission and maybe in few transaction 1 or 2 cents).. But worth..

Conclusion ?

The sp is now under "machine emperor"...

Automatic orders buy and sell come according what you place(volume and level)

For example... if you offer sell 20,000 shares at minimum sell level(imagine the market sell at 4.07 and you place 20,000 at 4.07..imidiately the offer to BUY at 4.06 disappear the 4.05 diminish to non commercial levels (like 500 shares or so)...
    In the other way also works the same..

Meaning the traders are trading with pre-formulations and they enjoy both runs (up or down)..
    Maybe is not new to many here,but should be,because last year that was not the case..

Was no because existed at that time at least few real buyers and real sellers... Now looks the share is 100% abandoned to speculation hands...

Sad,, because this exercise (yu can bet) works much better if you short than if you buy...

The level of confidence of a share you can easy measure asking people...If I pay to you today 1 cent less than you paid ,do you sell me all your shares,,

I bet (my own risk) 99....9999% will say... yes,for sure..now !!

Meaning..the confidence and the good feeling towards the company drop to the most low level..

Is not a question of "technicalities,if such Director is competent or not...
    When the share is at 4 dollars even with such assets remain to all the silent question

What went wrong ?

The reports are 100% not matching wih the reality... Reports talks about such rosie reality (short,emdiun and long term) and the share is a huge disaster (short medium and long terms)

And now Joseph ?

Maybe the ime can give the proper answer.. but maybe the end result even if positive will not satisfy ..
    Imagine if you bought at 5.5 3 years ago and today the share goes to 5.5 and you sell... For sure you made a huge loss..even at 6 !!

When the company announce existence of dozens of candidates to make a deal in Brazil and here they can't avoid the market after several months begin to ask...
    Are you sure you are asking reasonable price ? are you sure this guys didn't came just to investigate the area but not so really determined to offer ?

Kar had an incentive fee to make a deal until December... That doesn't happen... This is a sign that the deals will not come as Kar pretended ,, 20 guys want I choose the price and who..
    Looks like the opposite... 20 say "no interest" and Kar is begin to beg please make any offer to me consider,..

the time goes so bad to Kar..

We just now spent 90 m with Grace with highly low probability to be successful( I hope nobody will say that 15% and several candidates refuse to come as partners) is a good prospect ,correct ?
    And now the times runs and soon we need to begin Brazil and Kangoroo..and Bilby and... and ... and money... ???

Now Joseph... the only conclusion I can come...

Really !!

Was a really wrong bet...

Maybe will be good bet to the ones that come on board today and begin buy 3.50/4.00
    For all f us "long term" and short term,. was a pure disaster.. Can you deal with that Joseph !!

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.