SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

And now ?

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    I'm not sure you, but todays trade was a full cold shower to me...
    Obvious my concern is tomorrow we break back under 3.

The only way to "avoid" that is if we will have real factual and good news in the meeting. That can be the "final catalyst" to break 3.30 (and later 3.56)

My good "friend" Mighty probably have different views than mine... He probably believe is a game between longs x short and his theory (if I understood correctly) is the "longs" this past days are the shorts trying make profit in way back . I think todays shows his views are wrong... (maybe)

The shorts are shorts and we drop Friday from 16.07 to 15.99 the short selling report . Not bad, but tommow report (shorts/asic) will show the result of MONDAY transactions and an amazing UP in the share prices will show if any reaction was caused to the shorts ( I don't personally don't expect too much..).

To the ones not too familiar let me share my experience with them(short selling guys) in different shares..

Like I wrote before they don't care which share, who is the major shareholder, the activity and even the size.,,.. They just look one thing.

"can I scare buyers for how long" ? (means no consistency ,some level of doubt about some numbers)

Sounds naïf and too simple but that's it...

Today was an a amazing action when we were at 3.27... The shorters new (yesterday) if we cross the 3,30 barrier today , tomorrow the next one would be 3.56 at AGM...

They decided to trow, to force to play big and not enough buyers to compensate..

Result ?

Prices drop significantly...

More but much more important and significant than that... They erase the huge confidence most of us was feeling when we wake up today morning...
    Do you agree ?

Now even 3.05 we think about ...(today morning even 3.30 was also a buy possibility)..

Suggestion ?

Keep strong in the fundamentals..

If the company is good, they will provide dividends the value exist and every quarter the cash flow will be positive and create wealth...You can bet.... early or later the short will disappear...Because something else I learnt with them.... They know their play is good when exist doubt... as soon the doubts begin to finish much better move to another victim... (much more profitable)

Good end of the day to all..and lets hope tomorrow we receive strong confidence about the questions marks..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.