AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

and reality finally sets in.., page-5

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    If a small caps SP at any given time represented an accurate value, why do people invest in small caps??

Surely that would mean that everything was accurately valued and there would be NO huge rerates??

Shares go up and down and that's fact......
    Shares often go lower than expected and also go higher than expected depending on news flow, macro markets, sector performance etc etc

so many variables.....

Do you buy a share based on SP? If so do you like to buy when the SP is at 52 week lows or 52 week highs???

I suppose the real question is? Do you buy after the news during a rally once a share is flying high OR do you ignore the SP and look at the assets/management/companies goals?

-SP is low and I am not happy....
    -Our MD has failed to follow through on the plans per prior announcements and I want to know why...
    -Does our management still have lots of skin in game and have they performed well previously? IMO yes
    -Does MNM have cash in bank and do they have a very low cash burn? Yes
    -Is our management very conservative? IMO yes
    -Have we had any bad news the past few weeks to cause the low SP? IMO no but lack of expected news is hurting us
    -Is news often delayed and late in small cap world? IMO most definitely
    -Does MNM have lots of assets in diversified areas? yes,,,brown coal, black coal, CSG, gold, copper potential etc
    -Has the volume been big the past few weeks? IMO no
    -Is the top 40 holding tight including management? yes, according to my top 40 lists?
    -Could it be that someone is trying to keep the SP low? very likely IMO

Whats make MNM worth money??????

no debt is great
    cash in bank great
    good support from top holders
    assets can be sold and they have value

Is anything really a guarantee? IMO no

Is MNM the same company today as it was a few months ago??IMO yes

could the SP double on news anytime in near future? IMO yes

don't be a sheep.....MNM is not just a fantasy and a story....It had huge potential and lots of opportunities....

have a drink and be strong....I am pretty sure IK, MB, the consultants know what they doing its just unfortunate they have no control over government grants, tenement granting's
    etc etc

have a great weekend......buy low sell high.....

forget about the downrampers coz they may be buying ur shares....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.