Thanks everyone, but I didn't write it. However the person who...

1. 956 Posts.
    Thanks everyone, but I didn't write it. However the person who did also sent it to Tony Abbott:

And the real cruncher on health

You might have forgotten,that when Wayne Goss come in after the nationals stabbed Jo in the back. Queensland had the world's best health system.

The chief adviser for Goss at the time started to demolish that.

Who was the chief adviser?

A fellow by the name of Kevin Rudd. Maybe people in the senate might remember that when the vote comes on his Health plan.

By this time I had had enough so sent the facts and the Health adviser info to Tony Abbott and yesterday got the following reply:

Thank you for your email to the Leader of the Opposition, the Hon Tony Abbott MP.

Your views are being brought to Mr Abbotts attention.

It is vital that the Coalition knows what people are thinking so that we can represent the interests of all Australians, and present people with a credible and inspiring alternative at the next election.

Sadly, the Rudd Government has broken many of the promises they made to the Australian people in 2007 and this Prime Minister is increasingly looking like he is all talk and no action.

You can be assured that in this election year, the Coalition will have a practical, direct and budgeted plan for Australias future.

If you would like to receive regular updates from my office, please sign up to our e-news updates by visiting www.tonyabbott.com.au/. For more detailed policy information please go to www.liberal.org.au/.

Thank you again for taking the time to pass on your thoughts.

On behalf of Tony Abbott MHR

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.