BMN 1.34% $2.27 bannerman energy ltd

In regard to most Companies not just BMN and in my...

1. 7,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    In regard to most Companies not just BMN and in my opinion.

Because there is no accountability or stricter guidelines in which Companies can startup and then operate. There is nothing the Ordinary Share-holder can do other than rely on the Morals and Principles of Management of the Company they have invested in.

Unfortunately Management of a "lot" of Companies are a reflection of Society today. Morals and Principles are are thing of days gone by. Its all about SELF first, second and third. Corruption and greed RULE.!

Also its too easy to fail, as in Management, yet still be rewarded and be able to continue, if not in the Company your in but elsewhere. Or just startup another Company and join in the 2500 or so listed Companies on the ASX(and start making sure you look after number one). imo

imo Its legalised Robbery for Management of some Companies and they are becoming more brazen in their efforts....the Ordinary person in the street doing what some of these persons are doing, would be LOCKED up.

Remember I'm not pointing the finger specificly at BMN but all Companies in GENERAL.

You can see the frustration of shareholders of many different Companies posting on Hotcopper . Some of it is called for!.imo

Just my thoughts and I'd like to say better times ahead.

I wont.

Sm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.27
Change
0.030(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $405.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.31 $2.23 $1.273M 558.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11187 $2.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.28 777 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.