WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

And so it begins..., page-22

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    'The only thing I fear is that the next announcement will be for an OBJ own patch product with an unexciting partner, which will cause the unknowledgable holders will sell off.'

The above excerpt from that post also lends dubious analogy imo. It is completely beyond me and I cannot understand why any type of trader would be happy trading from a perspective of 'fear'. Many of us here have spent an inexhaustible amount of time and energy trying to educate existing SH and newcomers to what will eventually transpire in relation to OBJ. Some have listened as OBJ begets a solid foundation for future growth and others have continued to choose the path of fear.

Many years ago I chose to search out a single ASX investment with sound Fundamental Analysis, realistic liquidity, outstanding Technical potential, vast irrefutable Partner veracity, sublime & unique business model, with technology that looks and feels like it is straight out of a Sci-Fi movie - that has very broad Global Market ramifications across multiple sectors (that was also a ridiculous bargain at the time). This choice many years ago was OBJ, that 7 years ago ticked all these boxes and quite a few more since, that now allows me to sleep well at night while already sitting on extremely healthy gains, with no uncomfortable element of 'fear'. To ride the roller-coaster over the last couple of years from 13c back down to 5c is a clear indication of the confidence that I hold with OBJ Management and their short/medium/long term future.

Many years ago we all discussed the quandary of whether to trade OBJ or not and I advised those traders to come back and see me after 10 years and we will have a good laugh as to exactly who is sitting pretty...seven years have passed already and already it has paid handsomely to sit tight. Some like Ahpigsy & AMG have made good profits trading along the way and provided interesting insights as Traders/Investors, but there there have also been quite a few OBJ trader fatalities along the way that we all know about; taking a loss to their capital to find the next best quick fix, only to take another loss and so on. The trading market can be brutal imo if you don't have a strategy for long-term wealth creation.

Imo, OBJ's securities will become an even hotter commodity...it's only a matter of time. Although I tolerate the constant barrage of traders and their various interests with mostly a grin on my face, I in no way pay much attention to them...except the ones that make some kind of valuable contribution by way of charts and intelligent opinion and even then it comes down to mostly unreliable interpretation in relation to OBJ. I'm sitting tight for 3 more years and we can all discuss how this turns out for me. The journey has been very transparent on Hotcopper for all concerned and I have 3 more years to spare while OBJ Management transform from minnow to join the ranks of their Global Partners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.