BHP 0.05% $43.34 bhp group limited

malman: I wouldn't be too hasty to forecast the demise of...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    malman:

I wouldn't be too hasty to forecast the demise of BHP....Remember this stock has been the backbone of the ASX for sometime..and with all the bad news that has been circulating it hasn't tanked...

As an analogy, have you ever tried to get out of a swimming pool with someone constantly pushing your head under (boys used to do this to the girls at the local public pool when I was a kid)....well it's not easy because you not only have gravity against you, there is also no underlying force propelling you upwards, so staying afloat is quite a task....let alone getting out

So ..my point is that with nothing apparantly supporting this stock from below and in light of all the bad news, it's still strong...

Also Opec's action in regards to the oil price will surely have a positive effect on BHP...

There is a line drawn in the sand right now (quote: Brown dog) and it's very interesting to watch....31...above are the bears..below are the bulls and..the power is pretty equal....

You also need to consider the implications of a loss of confidence in this stock.....it;s frightening...it will affect every Australian....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.34
Change
0.020(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $219.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.88 $43.34 $42.67 $330.0M 7.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2028 $43.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.35 15288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.