TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

And so what if they can't get finance!?

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    $1B is a hell of a lot of capital to come up with and PB's chances of pulling the finance agreements all together are probably equal to the chances of it all falling apart. And so what if it does fall apart?

TNG is sitting on an average grade in-situ resource in the middle of no where. Yet despite the average grade, the resource still translates into a $5+ billion NPV after processing the ore with the commercially-proven TIVAN IP.

With only capex finance and minor mining approvals left for the project to proceed, one could argue that the project is nearly fully derisked, at least certainly for any potential buyer with the resources to finance to the capex. So rather than questioning whether the project will ever get off the ground, let's assume it doesn't. Just how much is the $5+B NPV Mt Peake and TIVAN combination actually worth to other corporations? Surely any sale price would command a significant premium to yesterday's $110m closing market cap!? Even just the TIVAN patents alone could completely transform the financial prospects of would-be miners of other similar deposits (many with higher grades).

Let's not forget that the $5B NPV is calculated on only 15 years of mine life and that we would be giving away at least another 20-30 years of other geolically identical deposits.

I struggle too believe that there wouldn't be a number of serious buyers at even the $500m mark! That's about 75c people! Or a premium of around 550% from yesterday's closing price. Plenty of other projects have sold for more with much less economic potential.

I believe we can now determine a minimum value for this project and, imo, it is still a hell of a lot more than the current market cap. Give us your thoughts of what Mt Peake and/or TIVAN is worth if they had to sell the project...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.