CBH 0.00% 7.0¢ coolabah metals limited

Biggest crashes in all time?Brenden that is so sadly...

1. 10,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    Biggest crashes in all time?

Brenden that is so sadly misinformed.

Australia has only witnessed a normal correction and the US isn't even half way to the magnitude of a normal correction. It’s been one of the smallest corrections of all time. A normal correction in the US is about 25 - 30%, that would put the Dow Jones at a minimum 10,500 its low so far is around 11,700.

Not even close to a normal correction yet.

Besides this trend on CBH started years ago, well before any market downturn. When we had a argument about it last year this is what you had to say then. Not much has changed eh?

I see according to you, CBH should have been $1.20 to $1.80 by now.

------

August 07:

Deltra , dont listen to Gann , CBH is the cheapest mid cap zinc play on the market ,and Sipa can easily double ,and you will be kicking yourself .
    Zinc has bottomed in my opinion and will head the other way now , but irrespective of the zinc price ,these stocks are ludicrously priced ,and will both double or triple in the next year .
    With both of these companies , you are getting so much for free , they are both bargains . Let the stories unfold a little more .Dont doubt yourself.
    Asking Gann is almost like going to a fortune teller .
    I have not seen any posts by Gann that indicate that he knows anything about these companies .

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=527952&msgno=2056374#2056374

Result? Wrong on every account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.