CBH 9.52% 6.9¢ coolabah metals limited

Ok are you ready,(especially charitable moderators, great...

1. 216 Posts.
    Ok are you ready,(especially charitable moderators, great blokes, I've done my hail Mary's and cleared it with CD already, so give me a break) sorry it took so long to get back here to give my reponses, I'm still happy on re -read, they are justifiable, to me anyway.

Moderators if anything should happen to my post,....the puppy gets it, right! Na, not really, I love puppy's, and ILovetrees, and trees, and Brenden, and IronCondor and all charitable posters. Others should be feeling the heat by now. I certianly wish some would change tunes, and lighten up and be more giving, Its kinda of an ode to how easy it is to be critical, and picky with one another. Its childs play when the pickings are as rich as the CBH thread.

I won't mention Aussies, commaradarie and synonymous. Because we all know were we should be at with that one.

If PEM and CBH act like some of you, when they start sharing the coffee pot, we are sunk. If as i suspect, they act like Aussies, then she'll be bloody right mates' right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $9.256M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $11.27K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.