LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

CT - thank you for that very condescending and patronizing...

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    CT - thank you for that very condescending and patronizing reply. Y'know, I really appreciate being told that "maturity is in order" or that I have a "victim mentality". You seem to have assumed the role of paternalistic teacher on the forum, despite knowing nothing about your fellow posters.

I take it that you've never invested in any companies that have been relentlessly attacked by coordinated shorting and actually driven under. Yes, that CAN and does happen. But far be it from me to suggest that despite your somewhat superior attitude, you may actually be fallible.

All I was doing in posting this was venting - as clearly stated. I just find it frustrating - no matter WHY I invested in Lynas - that on a big green day, with positivity oozing from every nook and cranny after Bernanke's speech, our dear old Lynas is still being subjected to the whims of the shorters and driven sideways and down.

But never mind - I'll retreat into my victim's shell, and keep my immature venting to myself. Thanks for pointing it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.