LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

Nightstalker,I wasn't being condescending or patronising. The...

1. 3,760 Posts.
    Nightstalker,

I wasn't being condescending or patronising. The truth does hurt. But I would rather someone tell me the truth than BS me. It's like pulling off a band aid. You want it quick or slow?

You do have a victim's mentality. It's right there in black and white in your most recent post and then also one before that to which I initially replied.

Sorry if that's a sore point. It is what it is. It's definitely a victim's mentality mate.

Yes mate, also according to what you call companies that have been "relentlessly attacked" I have indeed invested in them. Lynas for one. JB Hifi etc I held for a long time. JB Hifi was the most shorted stock as a % by a long shot from memory. Go read recent coverage on the business case for JB Hifi. Im not cross promoting. I exited my JBH position, but it is still heavily shorted.....I assume I haven't checked. Again, so what.

As for being "paternalistic teacher" naah that's not my intent. I place a high value on common sense and my BS filter is finely tuned.

Everything I need to know about my fellow posters (to respond to your comment) I can see plain as day right there in their posts exactly what people on the forum are like. Just like from my posts you determined I am a patronizing condescending paternalistic poster.

See how that works?

Also I think since we're discussing it, it's not like the share price went to 40c and the oustanding shorts were ZERO yesterday and then today they went to 200m short. Lynas has been shorted from two bucks 50. If Lynas share price rocketed to a dollar tomorrow, there will still be a stack of open shorts mate. Don't believe me? Go and ask a shorter.

There will always be shorters and shorting. No matter the stock. Go look at CBA shorts. Bluest of blue chips. So, stop being a victim (I say respectfully).

My last piece of "paternalistic" advice ( I bet you are older than I..... :) ) is to disconnect yourself from the noise.

Price is what you pay, value is what you get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.