VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

and still now company update, page-18

1. 700 Posts.
    Great hypothesis Menaced re: "the single barrel of oil they found". Love it, but not sure what you mean by "shallow drill".

I think however, the answer will be more along the lines of:

"We used a whole can of Singer Sewing Machine oil to lubricate the drill bit and that must have been the oil the laboratory in London found during their analysis."

I sold all my 32 million share holding months ago at .05c realizing a massive loss. Just could not stop the words used by the board (at the last meeting I attended) from ringing in my ears, those words being "If SD and FP do not deliver and cap raising becomes impossible, company could well fold." or words to that effect. I was a reluctant seller at the time, however, whilst I still had some hope that SD would bring SP back to .015c or better, I took the stance that I could no longer risk the SP tanking completely and the company closing.

I did subsequently ring Mr Lee with the thought of participating in last cap raising at .004c. He was unable to arrange my involvement even though I had participated in 2 previous SI cap raisings. (No I didn't sell those 2 at a profit.)

Subsequent calls to Mr Lee went unanswered (thankfully).

I feel for all SHs who have been stung by this beast. I don't blame punters for jumping out at .001c. (Over 12 mil traded today.) Better than nothing. (As one HCer posted recently "No news from VIL is usually bad news." There has been little or no news on Fasse Point for how many years?) Conversly, if a miracle occurs and SP climbs to .09c, holders will be happy - good luck with that scenario!!!!!!!!!

Punters must realize that directors are punting on finding a paying resource. If they hit, your money MAY be returned with a profit, if they do not hit, you lose your money and the directors look for another project to start over with someone elses money. That is how it is. If all of VIL's failed projects had hit and SP was .25c, every director would be a hero (including Andy).

Miki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.