ALK 3.61% 43.0¢ alkane resources limited

and still the bots have it..., page-23

1. 1,239 Posts.
    @latch

Don't know about the chances. Would be nice - and 2 weeks ago Leapzip was all positive about our chances for getting huge loans at very low interest rates ...
    But personally I am figuring in another 100 mio shares somewhere above 2,50, to play it safe.
    If they manage without that, I'll be happy, too. Could happen with big loans and especially if Shin Etsu helps them to drive down capex - there was a lot of fat in the original DFS numbers that could be trimmed down, and a big contingency reserve that can be reduced with a better idea on how the project will go ...

@Leapzip
    - I, too, consider $ 400 mio a reasonable guestimate. But there is so much uncertainty there ...
    - The main game imO is getting one of out strategic partners to commit to invest at a multiple of NPV ... hope that happens way before Tomingley is up and running ...
    - re the hedging, I read the "minimum" part, but I'm not really sure how to interpret it. Lets just wait for more info from the company - currently we are just guessing in that respect, too ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.015(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $259.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 42.5¢ $269.7K 628.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 160754 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 67376 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.