PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

Whilst I agree that it is always best practice to ensure...

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Whilst I agree that it is always best practice to ensure deadlines are met or an explanation as to why they cannot be met, I feel that people are being a little harsh.

Left, right and centre you have companies that are worth a fraction of their value a year ago. Capital raisings, companies being placed into administration or once profitable mines being placed into care and maintenance. People that hold shares in these companies have a right to cry into their whiskies at night.

Here we are with management that has been able to not only secure pilgangoora for a song, drill the sweet bejesus out of it to where it is now but also arrange six MOUs.

Yet here I find myself, again, having to read how said delay is upsetting them. To be completely honest, PLS holders have been spoilt with both company progress as well as SP appreciation. I find it astounding that after this week's fantastic run there are still those that have something to grumble about. Clearly those people have not had the unfortunate experience of holding, say a LYC or the like. Although you have every right to vent here on this forum, my honest opinion is that you are ever so slightly embarrassing yourself. PLS is running a very tight ship on a relatively low budget. If you believe you can do better you can always apply for an exploration permit as seems to be everyone else and give it a crack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.