MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

RangMay i ask a question?? Please answer my question in a civil...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    Rang

May i ask a question?? Please answer my question in a civil manner as it deserves clarification for all shareholders...Thank you Rang...

You said..
    ""Remember 0.01% ?
    Now it is 1.00% .... 100 times more"""

But according to the announcement this 1%to 1.8% figure is before dilution because the DOCA has not yet took into account the recapitalisation of MBN which would be issues of further shares etc...so at best if a shareholder took up all their new entitlement, then the old shares are diluted to 1% however if shareholders dont proceed with their entitlement they are diluted far heavier than 1%..Is this correct???

""Existing shareholders at this stage would be left with c.1.8% of the existing ordinary shares in Mirabela, before further dilution.
    WHAT DOES FURTHER DILUTION MEAN??It simply means this..1.8% is what is left for shareholders one noteholders get their fill of 98.2% of MBN shares..Once this opccurs a recap or further issue of shares will take place so further dilution...""

Thanks in advance Rang

On top of this are CA class action members paying for this CA...

Just wondering????

""get updates and the satisfaction of fighting for your rights."""

"""No guarantees, but we are fighting with all the resources available to us."""

IMPORTANTLY...

Yet as stated no CA has commenced against MBN...so why are there ""Financial members of the MBN Class Action group""

Rang, Are you charging MBN Class Action Group a fee yet as stated there is currently no CA against MBN???????????What??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.