BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

As a retail investor who started first lockdown, I’ve done...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    As a retail investor who started first lockdown, I’ve done nothing but research oil companies and was very lucky to ride the 88e gravy train as my first trade. Due to a workplace accident I had a lot of time on my hands. Probably read everyone of your posts since March last year. It appears to me the company has done absolutely nothing wrong. In someone else’s shoes we probably would almost always make different decisions. Myself personally I would of stretched the debt out a little longer on the loan and used the capital for drilling. But thats just me.. I would say a lot of retail has left the share market and like I had tempted to take the funds a few times for running costs associated with my business. However I think the rewards for commitment will come here. From the outside looking in, this company does get sold into on every announcement, and not by small amounts. The size of the dumps are definitely big guys exiting. Looks like the Twitter crew pumped there .007 shares or whatever it was and left the party. So for new retail investors who aren’t already neck deep, there either waiting for a good entry point or it’s just way to risky to touch. Good news is of late the last massive dump at 0.018 seemed to put a hold on it for now. But it’s been like this before. So probably a few still waiting and watching. At the moment it seems more about omicron the oil price in general then anything else the company can do. I would say they could be a little more detailed but I feel like they do this purposefully as if there selling themselves short but will let the financials speak volumes. Understanding this business model is one thing. But after raising the first 2 wells via credit raise personally I feel like drilling a second well at minimum to recover this capital would be the best option going forward if oil and gas was averaging current prices through 2022...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $109.9K 9.155M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 10848681 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22910913 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.