HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

and the bots are back, page-12

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Yes, bossdog. It was me, but that was contingent on the reserves being there to drill the wells.

What I'm getting at is that decisions are being made off the basis of new technical information, but the company is refusing to release it for some reason.

1 well can pump 10 Bcf over its lifetime, so if there is only 13.2 Bcf in the reservoir then only 1 well is warranted.

To state you want another 2 development wells from a reservoir that has a history of producing 5-10 Bcf/well across the Dniper-Donets basin, already signals they are sitting on a reserve 2-3x the current size.

While the announcement of wells signals something positive. It is the lack of technical information that is annoying me. Just come out and say we have 30 Bcf, 40 Bcf, 50 Bcf and lets get things moving.

Why the secrecy and the, "oh we will do 2 development wells"?

I also want to see drainage plans of each well. They need to make sure the new wells are not in communication with well #201, to inhibit its production rates.

I can rattle of a list of reasons why I want that damn report and I believe there are a few others out there who know the value of that document. Basically it will be the basis for my future investment decisions regarding HOG.

No report... no more of my money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.