HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

and the bots are back, page-15

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    LOL tcisboss i didn't respond to your previous post a few months ago because your a clown and know absolutley nothing about Ukraine and Ukrainian investment.

I have been in regular contact and the answer I receive is we are waiting on the report.

I raised the fact that they stipulated gas would flow Dec/Jan and a report would be released end of Jan.

Gas flowed in Feb - 2 month honeymoon period over. Still no report?

Get over yourself tcisboss your a fool. Your previous money for jam comment made me laugh especially when going sub-5000m makes it extremely difficult to extract in the Dniper-Donets.

They may have contingent resource, but that has never flowed at commercial rates. Whether the wells into the deeper formations will exceed a commercial cut-off rate is yet to be seen. The hope is that they can unlock the 200+ Bcf, but implying that it is going to be easy is ridiculous.

Learn about Regal Petroluem, Energees, JKX, Cadogan,... then come talk to me.

You think you know about Ukraine, how many years have you invested in Ukrainian oil and gas players.

Long before you arrived on this forum i told the tales of the Ukrainian players.

Your a nobody and i won't bother with your ignorance again.

Enjoy :)

The only on a soapbox is you.

While I'm WINNING!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.