PEX 4.55% 11.5¢ peel mining limited

And the price keeps going down ..., page-21

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

I liked some of the recent postings on this forum.

From one of the most prominent posters of the other equally prominent, Sarge is commenting of he and nijiman, that - “we are the Ying and Yang of divergent views” I liked this one.

From RoyE, another valued poster, who in reply to nijiman says - “Sarg because he is refreshingly optimistic and loyal and because of his unwavering belief and you because of your pragmatic and informed commentary” This seems correct to me.

My opinion of the company is endorsed by the following - Jo B who says - “I used to believe in the long-term prospects of this company and its resources, but in face of the constant disconnect with market expectations, there aren't many positives left to point to, except for JS and his on-market purchases” and Nijiman who says – “The company is not misunderstood by the market. The market does not like what it sees & is not buying what Peel is selling. This is a long-term trend”

I am a long-term holder of Hampton Hill Mining (1994) and in respect of the principals (status and reputation) became a shareholder of Peel Mining (2007) and Saturn Metals (2018), however some time ago lost my enthusiasm and began thinking in accord with the latter two and sold a lot of my shares.

Roy E’s comment has made me question if I should have done that. He says – “I reviewed a few stocks today and was surprised that PEX's enterprise value is currently only $70m,” and I’m now thinking that with a cap of $70 million the shares are cheap and if the company will be in production in a year or two and even with further capital raisings and further dilution it may be a good investment opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.