BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

And the push to $3 begins, page-335

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    What a hoohaa it's been for the last couple of weeks. I'm ready for this to get out of TH now. For sure the doom sayers are too gloomy, and for sure the optimists are too optimistic. This will be a boring event once the response is in place.

The first thing I will do is to put in a buy order and increase my holding by another 50% .

My thinking is:
    - BIG has stuffed up with disclosure obligations. Yep, well happens to the best. Let's assume BIG will learn and get better at it.
    - GSA and FC and sponsorship yada yada... Yep, good or bad? It's what BIG put in place to jump start the business. At the moment it's a small part of the business and won't be a substantial part moving forward.
    - Market is ruthless. This will go down coming out of TH. I'll buy and be happy having a big holding in BIG.
    - BIG's business is strong and holds for the future. So in a few months this little episode would have just been a hiccup.
    - Market forgets and forgives. In a few months when BIG is clearly delivering the market will just shrug its shoulders and BIG becomes a market darling again. Happy days.

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.