TZL 4.76% 2.2¢ tz limited

Well Andrew as it is I can’t email with questions and then post...

1. 1,232 Posts.

Well Andrew as it is I can’t email with questions and then post the answers on this forum for all to see, as the moderators will remove said posts stating that “Without evidence to the contrary this post is pure heresay”.

“If you have legitimate concerns about our company ,then post sensible questions .”

“The fact that I have now spent 1.5m supporting the stock over the last few months in the worst economic crisis in history should show you where my loyalties lie .”

It’s nice that you have been able to accumulate stock at these low prices; it is nice to see that the “worst economic crisis in history” has not affected you personally. In fact you seem to be doing a lot better as of the first of august last year (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong).
    The stock market has dropped between 50-60% on average yet TZL has lost 80% in the last 12 months and continues its downhill slide.
    And being that one would expect there to be some sort of performance tied to a pay rise what brought the board to the decision that your pay should be increased so heartily while the stock price was in decline. In fact it had dropped from around $5.00 to around $3.50.

“PS Not that its anyones business where I live ,but I live in Chicago during the week”

It’s wonderful that you can be close to your work and still maintaining a home outside of Chicago for weekends.
    Who would be paying your accommodation bills while you live in Chicago during the working week is it the company or does this come out of your US$10,000 per month, living out of the country allowance?
    Is your travel between your weekend home and your weekday home paid for by the company or does that expense get paid for by yourself?

Many company announcements are released with unclear targets on projected sale quantities, often alluding to potential sales.

“TZ has signed a LOI with a major player in the computing industry to include TZ Intevia® technology into a new computer that will launch in 2009.”

How many units are expected to be in the first production run? Surely that information is in the discussions that led to a letter of intent. Are we talking 1,000 _ 10,000 perhaps 100,000 units? When would we be expecting the first Purchase Order? Or does management think this is not material information that shareholders would use to base investment decisions on.

As has been stated you expect the company to be cash flow positive “by the third quarter 2009”. We have seen many deadlines come and go with unfulfilled promises and further to this.

On what framework of customers would cash flow positive be built, what are the bread and butter contracts? What quantity of fasteners need to be sold to achieve this milestone

As has been indicated by you mistakes have been made by management and to some shareholders this is very apparent, some of us would like to make informed decisions based on our own judgment of the Status Quo.

Obviously you have been able to make informed decisions yourself and display that with share purchases.

Ask yourself if you would be able to make these decisions with only the information released to the market by the company.

And if the market had all the information then perhaps they would be supporting the stock and be as confident as you are in these troubling times.

That’s all that we are asking for facts and substantiated indications of the health of the company for all to see. Perhaps a monthly Executive Chairman’s newsletter may be in order to alleviate both the burden on your time and the concerns of shareholders, whether they are posted on here or emailed to you that way everyone may hear the response and a better disclosure structure maintained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $5.644M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $30 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3650 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 238691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.