TZL 9.09% 2.4¢ tz limited

and the questions still remain, page-6

1. 3,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    lancelot grow up.

AS offered to buy your shares from you and also replied to a previous email, you then went and posted his reply on here, when he asked you not to.

AS and TZL are now setting low expectations and intend on delivering above them watch this space over the coming months.

don't bring up his past, i have a past which is completely different from now and would not like to be judged.

doggy - not saying that we don't agree with the expenses issue, just not the big picture, granted in these times expenses should be kept to a minimum, but its hardly likely to save us. the way I see, AS is having to live in the states versus our fine shores and he is doing it to protect his investment in TZ, and hence our investment in TZ.

all the angst towards AS is not doing anyone any good apart from annoying the rest of us. i would rather see what the months of march and april bring and then collectively we can ask for a newsletter.

i have put most of my life savings into TZ and if i lose it so be it, but for now i believe TZ is focussed on delivering and the past is a different era, just like all the corporate jets being auctioned and the investment bank bonuses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.