FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

This is my first post on HC! Whoop whoop. Anyway - I have to say...

1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    This is my first post on HC! Whoop whoop. Anyway - I have to say that I'm really surprised how down some people get about Far. I've been reading for about a year now and even in this short time have seen some ups and downs and some very varying points of view. In my very humble opinion, it seems like a pretty well run company with massive potential due to the fact it found what could turn out to be a shed-load of oil. Now due to various factors outside our direct control, the share price has slipped. Big deal. You don't get into shares expecting them to go up every time. If you're not prepared to put in some time and ride the roller coaster then get out of the market....or at least get out of oilers! Otherwise, get some stones, a bit of stomach and enjoy what is to come. This is a blast. You can't enjoy the ups without having the odd down. By the way, thanks to all those who put in some really hard work in their own time and post their research for others to read - it's very generous of you and you're all better individuals than myself
    Last edited by rego55: 10/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $19.30K 37.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18676 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.