FAR 1.92% 51.0¢ far limited

AND THE SHARE PRICE WILL LOOK AFTER ITSELF, page-7

1. 114 Posts.
    I especially like this part: "I think now market sentiment is a lot more gloomy across the whole resources sector, especially compared to 18 months ago. People won't even poke a stick at the sector these days. The unbridled enthusiasm is in short supply and so is the money, especially from sophisticated investors, institutions and fund managers and they will drive the share price up on good news."

It's not that FAR is a bad company, it's not that they're doing anything wrong, and it's definitely not that it's prospects are limited. In fact quite the contrary, unfortunately as you've said "people won't poke a stick at the sector", we don't have any serious buyers as of yet. Theres only two things (IMO) that'll get us up and going, both are quite obvious, and both are quite probable within the next 6-12 months.
    1: Simply, Oil bounces up, sector sentiment is raised, institutions start investing.
    or
    2: FAR announces even better news that what we already have. (If news remains as it is today, all we rely on is event one, however, better news will give us a higher SP once that first event happens.)

Time is all we need to get this going, in the mean time don't drive yourself crazy, watching intra-day price fluctuations.
    Great post though! Good luck all
    Last edited by BradleyGrayham: 10/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.8¢ 51.0¢ $20.02K 39.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18396 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 69690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.