TLS 1.03% $3.94 telstra group limited

some corrections to my earlier post------bob katter is the...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    some corrections to my earlier post------bob katter is the politician,and regu--is regulatory framework,my apologies i am so deaf always have been i regularly make mistakes with names etc

in addition the nbn cost to the taxpayer so far is in excess of 310million,bob katter is a great supporter of free enterprise and we all should be,in the past 20years no government has assisted telstra they have chained it to a post
    all in the name of competitive enterprise,between very big taxes where the investment and tax that comes with capital expenditure on equipment ,skilled labour,development just do not appear to be given sufficient consideration,and very big projects and expenditures you would think australia to be in a permanent gfc,all that is required is appropriate regulatory framework for our telcos to compete or join forces in we do not need to step back in time faced with a dictorial form of government who think they know what is best for australia in 10 or 20 years time,let free enterprise do its work.

as much as i applaud the current government for being proactive in creating a stimulus package during the gfc,to
    partially coin one of kerry packers great addresses to parliament,"i do not think they have spent it so wisely"
    nor do i wish to see them left in a position where they continue to spend not so wisely---there is no way they will get my vote absolutely non

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
0.040(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $114.7M 29.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75339 $3.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.94 21984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.