AMD 25.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Lol. 49.2 cents would be nice tho don't expect it for months or...

1. 120 Posts.
    Lol. 49.2 cents would be nice tho don't expect it for months or years yet (unless the blob is a massive resource......). I got in May 14 and all I've ever hoped for initially is 13 cents. Its taking a long time with all the surveys, and the unfortunate miscalculation on where the green blob actually is, has caused them to do more surveys so they don't waste more money drilling 800m to the east of the blob. (see ANN from 6 Nov 14, page 3, and look directly under position PAC025 at conductor C1, E21, which is at a considerably shorter depth than they drilled before off-target. See link: CLICK HERE

Its unfortunate about the miscalculation being 800m off to the side, but that's the nature of resources speculation: often you dig a hole and all u get is the schist because the real quality mineral has been pushed to the side over millennia, just leaving the crap (schist/sulphides) which gets picked up on the surveys that are looking at where it is most likely to be, not necessarily where it actually is as the blob can move over time.

So, from an assurance aspect, doing multiple surveys and building several models to make certain that the 3-legged stool will stand, is a sensible and responsible use of shareholders funds by the management IMO.

From an investors point of view: the drastic drop in SP late last year got rid of the itinerants and other non-believers, and allowed the die-hard SEG supporters to accumulate more shares at bargain prices. IMO this baby should be around 1.3 cents right now, 2.5 cents when the next surveys come out, if they contain what I hope, 5 cents during drilling, and at least 10 or 12 cents when the assays are released, providing the news is at least what I expect. That's my logic in holding on for so long, but everyone should do their own research as I don't know any more than anyone else.

I DO know that SEG now own 100% of 3000 sq kms very close to the Sirius (SIR) Nova eye and therefore, based on the way fissures, faults etc spew out molten minerals, therefore the target resources can occur in many places, and to varying degrees, right around the area for hundreds if not thousands of kms, which leaves SEG in a very promising, though always highly speculative position.

Will the green blob turn out to be a Sirius type Nova eye? Time will tell ( and of course my SP guesses above would then be increased exponentially!!) - I live in hope.... that's why I hang in there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $31.91K 12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
159 289808100 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 140623938 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.