MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

and the tassie shoal strategic partner is...., page-2

1. 198 Posts.
    ADL, I hope that you are right on your prediction for SK E&S.

Personally, after initially being very confident on the merits of the Tassie Shoal concept, I'm beginning to think that MEO's inability to get a deal done thus far (remember Hendrich is rapidly approaching his 5th year as CEO) reflects the possibility of little strategic interest in the concept. We have been feed hollow releases now on the progression of Tassie Shoals for many years but still have nothing tangible to show for it except the predictable hazy positive spin that MEO Management put on it. If I was a custodian of any of the stranded CO2 challenged gas in the region and if Tassie Shoal was such a ball busting deal then why wouldn't I be at least offering up a fist full of cash to MEO via a first right of refusal deal to potentially secure Tassie Shoal as a processing option??

I am also wary by the lack of any sizable on market buying by MEO management given the massive share price slump and in spite of the Chairman recently expousing of the tremendous potential value that lies before us.

Why is, do you think, that given the obvious advantages of first mover status, neither ENI or SK E&S have yet to embrace the Tassie Shoals concept (even via a first rights arrangement) when it is touted to be such a neat solution to their challenges?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.