VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

All things considered this shouldn't be that difficult. We all...

1. 71 Posts.
    All things considered this shouldn't be that difficult.

We all made the decisions to Buy VPG shares based on our assessment either last weeek, last month, or 6 months ago. The only thing that has changed in that time is that the economic climate has stabilised, the property markets are showing early signs of growth and bank profits are up and bank lending is trickling through. All this leads to an undisputable position that VPG is a far safer investment today than anytime in the past 12 months.

VPG got absolutely battered by the media and confidence was eroded. It will take some more time for confidence to return to VPG but it will return. So for now relax, sit back anf don't doubt your investment decision. If your decision to invest was correct 1 month ago then it is a better investment today.

I am patient and will not commence any part of a sell down until 50 cents. I have plenty of time and in my opinion this will return to the $1 position within the next three years. Just let it breathe a little. Don't follow the herd. As always just my opinion. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.