ZNC 0.00% 4.0¢ zenith minerals limited

yeah...ugly movie :)Assays...assays....ask Mike Joyce....I'd say...

1. 17,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    yeah...ugly movie :)

Assays...assays....ask Mike Joyce....

I'd say he won't release it until the allocation of Giralia shareholders shares are finalised....

..."initial drilling program already completed at the Conquistador zinc project."....

Assays could take anything from 3-6 weeks...

by the way...the sells are pretty small parcels if you investigate it....

This one doesn't not leak IMO.....especially with Mike in control...

I'm interested in the next months ahead with this one....

Conquistador and Earaheedy are very interesting plays....I'm for the longer run...

From today's ann:

Zinc Co Australia Limited is a dedicated zinc exploration company formed as a spin-off from Giralia, and has been very active since its successful listing on 29 May 2007, with an initial drilling program already completed at the Conquistador zinc project. Zinc Co controls five zinc projects in Western Australia, with all of the project areas containing known zinc mineralisation discovered and partly explored prior to the severe downturn in zinc prices in the late 1990s. In the last 3 years the zinc price has increased from under US $800 per tonne to US $4,400 per tonne in January 2007, driven by demand for galvanised steel for construction.

Planned exploration programs to advance Zinc Co Australia Limited's properties include further drilling and ground electromagnetic surveys at Conquistador, which hosts drill intersections of possible volcanic hosted massive sulphides ("VHMS") including 4 metres @ 8.25% Zn and 20.5 g/t Ag, from 88 metres, 6.7 metres @ 6.1% Zn including 2 metres @ 18% Zn from 118 metres, and 2.4 metres of 12.15% Zn and 27.5 g/t Ag from 135.4 metres. Mineralisation is hosted by Archaean felsic schists with similarities to the world class Golden Grove VHMS deposits located 150 kilometres to the south east.

Additionally, initial drilling and airborne magnetic surveys are planned at the Earaheedy zinc project, which includes a 30 kilometre long zone of carbonate-hosted zinc and lead mineralisation in the mid Proterozoic Earaheedy Basin north of Wiluna in Western Australia. Broadly spaced previous drilling has defined several prospects containing oxidised and primary Zn-Pb mineralisation (zinc dominant). At 'Navajoh', an intersection of 7.3 metres @ 6.1 % Zn, 0.77% Pb (including 3.3 metres @ 11.2% Zn, 0.93% Pb) is untested for 500 metres to 1 kilometre in all directions. At 'Magazine' there are no follow up holes within a 1 kilometre radius of a discovery intersection of 5 metres @ 5.6% Zn +Pb (including 2 metres @ 8.2% Zn, 2.8% Pb). At 'Chinook' intersections include 6 metres @ 3.63% Pb +Zn.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $834 20.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49473 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 27157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.