CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

"However, it would be cheaper to hire a plane sometimes than to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "However, it would be cheaper to hire a plane sometimes than to charter a flight to some of the locations, if he can pilot it himself".

Karl,

He can. He is a fully qualified pilot that has possibly in excess of 5,000 flying hours under his belt, and, at one stage, I believe that he could have been a flying instructor as well.

So, if one has those qualifications under his belt, it is a hell of a lot cheaper to hire a plane yourself and flying it where you want to fly to, then hiring one and getting someone to fly it there.

Don't forget that some of our tenements are far away from the nearest airport, that would then need to have a car hire to drive to where the action is, and then drive it back to the airport and start it all over again to make your way back.

If you are to hire a plane instead, and fly i yourself, you can fly it to where you wanted to and land it right there near where you want to go to. A few hundred meters air strip, in most cases, would suffice to fulfill that requirement.

I only wish that some of the posters here (NO, not you Karll), would know what they are talking about, before making such silly and ridiculous comments.

Surely the God, there would have to be something that John Heugh did right while in the employement of CTP, and to be given credit for. The bringing and discovery of oil in suprise, where everyone was saying that it couldn't be done and that there was no oil there, SPEAKS FOR PLENTY.

But no. There are some posters here that as far as they think, JH has never done anything good for the company. Only collected money for doing nothing roflmao.

Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.