CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

"he hasn't yet brought a dime to CTP. All of his share purchases...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "he hasn't yet brought a dime to CTP. All of his share purchases were on market meaning zero dollars have gone into CTP accounts to help with paying for any of the operations."

But, if he dind't, our share price could still be at 3 and 4 cents. And if we were still at 3 cents, at what price would the 130 million shares issued to Patto's clients would have been? For, if you are to apply the usual 20% or thereabouts that the Brokers demand for their clients, we would have been lucky if we were to get not much more than 2 or 3 million dollars. Instead, because of what Palmer did by buying on market, we were successful in getting a higher price and more cash into our coffers.

So, indirectly, he (Clive Plamer), did put cash into our Bank Account. But of course you wouldn't be able to see that and admit to it.

"He also wanted to purchase shares at a 1.5c discount to what the placements were made at earlier this year meaning that we would have had LESS money than we do now with further dilution."

There is more rubbish in that comment of yours stipper than what there is at the Council's rubbish tip. Just go back and read some of the comments posted in these threas previoulsy, and you would find out that Askin himself aknowledged that it wasn't the case.

I would be more worried at what deal RC will be willing to do with Clive Palmer, and offer him to encourage him to do so in order to get him to pull back from all the litigation that he is doing with CTP.

The point is, that no one will ever know what the deal will entail, (if there is going to be one that is), as those papers will be buried somewhere, and never to be found again. That, IMHO, is what is to be the next major concern for us.
    But, I am quite confident that many here will applaud that part to as a good trump card, even though, little they realise, that if CTP is to be willing in making a deal with CP, there has to be an admission somewhere that they (CTP) did something that was wrong in the first place.

And, by doing so, we, the shareholders, will still get shafted once again by having to offer something for what this Board of Asking and his mates Directors did wrong in the first place, in order to get CP to pull back.

Mark my words on that and save this post of mine. Please do stipper.!!! I am asking you to. As you will then be able to throw it back at me if I was wrong, and I will gladly apologize.

Somehow, my gut feelings tell me that I won't have to do it though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.